Instagram is really one of the best and most amazing apps. It comes up with new features on a frequent basis, which makes it a more interesting app. So when we are talking about features on Instagram, how can we forget talking about a new feature that is Instagram Vanish Mode? Yes, you heard that right! Instagram’s new feature is the Vanish mode feature only. This is really an amazing feature and you will enjoy it while chatting. Everyone is talking about the Vanish mode feature on Instagram, but do you know what it actually is? What things can you do with the help of this feature? How to use Vanish mode on Instagram? Here, in this article, I am going to tell you all about the Vanish mode on Instagram. So, without further delay, let’s get into it.
What is Vanish Mode On Instagram?
Vanish Mode on Instagram allows you to chat secretly. That means the messages that you send in vanish mode will disappear once you complete chatting. It is basically a temporary chat that gets erased by itself once you are done chatting. Enabling Vanish mode on Instagram is not a big task. All you need to do is go to any particular chat and swipe up from the bottom. The Vanish mode will help you do a temporary chat and that chat will be deleted automatically once your chat ends. Both parties can enable or end the Vanish mode. That means the person you are talking to can also end the Vanish mode. If you want to end the Vanish mode, just click on the Turn off Vanish mode option and there you go with your normal chat window.
You might not want to have all the messages in your chat. If you want to secretly chat with someone and don’t wish to have those secret messages in your chat, then what are you waiting for? Just turn on the vanish mode feature and take yourself and your friend into that mode. It is a special chat mode and is helpful for sending temporary messages to each other that you don’t want to save. You don’t even have to delete them. The messages will disappear once you close the chat. That makes it even more interesting.
How to use Vanish Mode on Instagram?
You can easily turn on the feature of Vanish Mode whenever you want to use it. All you need to do is follow the below given steps:
- Open your Instagram account.
- Click on the chat icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Tap on any existing chat or start a new chat.
- Once you enter the chat box, swipe up to start the Vanish mode feature.
- A black screen will appear and you will start seeing shush emojis.
- Now you are in Vanish mode and you can start sending messages just like usual.
- If you wish to end the Vanish mode, then just click on the Turn off Vanish Mode option. After that, your messages in Vanish mode will be gone.
Things to keep in mind about Vanish Mode?
- It works for one-on-one messages.
- It does not work for group chats.
- Notification of screenshots will immediately come to you if the recipient screenshots the messages at that time.