Summer Quotes for Instagram
Summer signifies Warmth, Love and Fun with much to love and hype about summer time, you will definitely need some sweet summer captions, After-all an Instagram photo with just the right summer caption has a greater impact and makes the post so much more interesting.
The summer of 2020 however is somewhat different due to the pandemic. There are no pool parties no beach volleyball, no lavish trips. Instead, it has forced us to quarantine and maintain social distance. Not everything is bad though, pollution is decreasing and nature is healing.
During this pandemic people are becoming more observant and becoming one with nature. They notice that the days are growing longer, the sun is shining brighter, and that summer breeze is back once again.
During the COVID-19 summer people are exploring different sides of themselves. They are trying their hand on cooking, yoga, meditation, reading books and so much more. These are exciting new experiences and documenting and sharing them is a good way to share your excitement and staying connected with your friends and family.
Even if this summer does not mean three months of summer vacation anymore because you know, a global pandemic and plus some of us are adults you know. We can still look forward to some exciting activities and moments and maybe even crossing things off our bucket list even with these end of summer activities.
But you shouldn’t waste time on sitting alone by the pool or watching the sunset everyday to come up with some clever quotes. We have got you covered. We have some of the best summer quotes last you.
Why Share Summer quotes
The usual summer includes planning and executing trips to the mountains and the beach, pool parties and beach volleyball, listening to cool party summer songs, taking part in camp fires and camping. Summer includes moments you would want to document and share. And sharing these moments with the right caption would be like a match made in heaven.
A post with an appropriate quote/caption/description provides a better insight as to what the person wants to convey through that post or photo. It makes the post relatable and provides better engagement with other people.
Best Summer Quotes
- The Beatles – “But tomorrow may rain, so I’ll follow the sun.”
- Seals & Crofts – “Summer breeze makes me feel fine.”
- William Carlos Williams – “In summer, the song sings itself.”
- Unknown- “Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer.”
- Maud Hart Lovelace- “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside.”
- Benjamin Alire Saenz – “Summertime. It was a song. It was a season. I wondered if that season would ever live inside me.”
- Evelyn Waugh – “If it could only be like this always—always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe.”
- Day Lewis – “Summer has filled her veins with light and her heart is washed with noon.”
- Henry David Thoreau- “One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.”
- Katie Lee – “If summer had one defining scent, it’d definitely be the smell of barbecue.”
- Al Bernstein – “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June.”
- Jack McBrayer – “I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there.”
- Audrey Hepburn – “To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”
- Charles Bowden – “Summertime is always the best of what might be.”
- Dough Greene – “I am more myself in a garden than anywhere else on earth.”
- John Mayer – “Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.”
- Bryan Procter – “Oh, the summer night, has a smile of light, and she sits on a sapphire throne.”
- Mario Fernández – “Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.”
- Henry James – “Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
- Jenny Uglow- “We might think we are nurturing our garden, but of course it’s our garden that is really nurturing us.”
- Unknown- “If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.”
- Jeanette Walls- “One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.”
- Unknown- “Friends, sun, sand, and sea, that sounds like a summer to me.”
- Wallace Stevens – “The summer night is like a perfection of thought.”
- Hosea Ballou – “Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams.”
- Kellie Elmore- “I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.”
- Marcus Tullius Cicero – “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”
- Walt Whitman – “You are so much sunshine in every square inch.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson- “Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air.”
- Susan Branch- “I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.”
- Van Morrison- “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.”
- Unknown- “I was made for sunny days.”
- Sam Keen- “Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.”
- Katie Daisy- “She smelled of sun and daisies with a hint of river water.”
- Helen Keller- “Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
- Jenny Han- “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.”
You should try to make the best of summer, catch up the book that you left half read or learn the recipe that you always wanted to try. Make use of the time best way you can. Share these moments and small achievements with a quote to keep yourself motivated and share the positivity. You can also read about best fitness quotes for instagram.